Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Midwest Urgent Care Practice with a variety of growth opportunities in the Illinois or Indiana area? Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with over 40 locations in Illinois and Indiana. No appointments are required, and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by Providers, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who provide quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments.
We are currently looking for a full-time Medical Receptionist at our Jefferson Park Clinic who can:
- Greet patients and direct them through the registration process
- Collect and process payments and co-pays
- Assist patients with insurance documentation and billing questions
- Answer phone calls
- Provide excellent customer service
- Our Ideal candidate will have:
1. High School Diploma/GED required, College degree preferred
2.1 year of customer service experience required, 1 year of clerical experience in a medical office preferred
3.Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues
4. Flexibility in availability as the Norridge Clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-8pm, and Sunday from 8am-4pm
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!