POSITION SUMMARY: The EPS Processor coordinates employer paid examinations, drug screens, and other medical testing for the corporate clients.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all internal and external customers of Physicians Immediate Care with an excellent service experience by consistently (1) supporting the Company’s goals and mission, (2) following all Company policies and procedures, (3) providing quality customer service, and (4) following safety standards in performing all aspects of the functions below.
- Gathers results, reviews & reports EPS testing paperwork to corporate clients.
- Reviews EPS paperwork for quality
- Facilitates the process for Physician chart reviews for issues with abnormalities.
- Works closely with physicians and company contacts for requesting information and finalizing physicals.
- Enters pertinent information into computer for additional patient testing requirements.
- Responsible for retaining or obtaining test results if delayed, incorrect or missing.
- Serve as back up for work comp informational update line, handling all third party administrator requests.
- Works closely with corporate services department regarding client requests and updates.
- Handling of customer service concerns and advising appropriate departments.
- Assists with scanning, faxing & mailing of paperwork to various client entities with consideration of all HIPAA related guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education.
- Knowledge of DOT guidelines
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Basic medical terminology.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills for managing multiple priorities.
- Skills for operating basic office equipment such as telephone, fax, copier and postage machine.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records.
- Skills to communicate with employees and customer contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!