Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks BC/BE Dermatologist in Greenwood, Indiana
Optima Dermatology is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Greenwood, IN. Optima is expanding access in the Greenwood area with the opening of a new, state-of-the-art facility. This position provides a great opportunity for continued growth alongside some of the region’s best dermatologists. You will be equipped with highly trained and efficient clinical support teams, on-site practice management, and powerhouse back-office teams to help optimize the experience for our team and our patients!
- Position offers top tier salary and uncapped productivity incentives
- Full benefits package offered. Benefit perks include 100% health insurance covered and 401k match
- Paid time off and paid CME available
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Facility features the latest equipment and technologies
- Robust MA and clinical support staffing to help maximize productivity
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care starts by partnering with outstanding, industry-leading dermatologists. We strive to be the best in everything we do, and we take pride in creating environments where our physicians and providers excel. Our approach is completely differentiated—purpose-built state-of-the art facilities, highly trained and efficient support teams, and the latest equipment and technologies. Our powerhouse practice support and back-office teams are 100% focused on ensuring all aspects of the practice are optimized to fully support our exceptional providers. Our comprehensive approach gives our dermatologists the tools and the time to focus on doing what they love—providing great patient care. If you want to join a team dedicated to revolutionizing dermatology, we’d love to connect with you.