Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks Full-Time Mohs Surgeon in Cleveland, Ohio
Optima Dermatology is recruiting a fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon and Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Cleveland, OH. Optima has recently opened two new practices in 2021 with additional state-of-the-art facilities coming soon throughout Greater Cleveland. We are seeking a full-time Mohs surgeon to support our practices. This position provides a great opportunity for continued growth alongside some of the region’s best dermatologists. You will be equipped with highly trained and efficient clinical support teams, a state-of-the-art Mohs surgery suite, on-site practice management, and powerhouse back-office teams to help optimize the experience for our team and our patients!
- Position offers a strong internal referral network in the Cleveland area
- Position offers top tier salary and additional income potential with uncapped productivity bonus incentives
- Full benefits package offered. Benefit perks include 100% health insurance covered and 401k match
- Paid time off and paid CME available
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Facility features the latest equipment and technologies, including an intuitive and easy-to-use EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine)
- Robust MA and clinical support staffing to help maximize productivity
Cleveland is a scenic metropolis with something for everyone. The city and its surrounding areas boast some of the best outdoor recreation, parks, and bike-friendly routes in the state. A dream for any sports fan, Cleveland is home to 5 professional sports teams (including MLB, NBA, and NFL teams) and all the city’s stadiums and arenas are within walking distance to the heart of downtown.
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care starts by partnering with outstanding, industry-leading dermatologists. We strive to be the best in everything we do, and we take pride in creating environments where our physicians and providers excel. Our approach is completely differentiated—purpose-built state-of-the art facilities, highly trained and efficient support teams, and the latest equipment and technologies. Our powerhouse practice support and back-office teams are 100% focused on ensuring all aspects of the practice are optimized to fully support our exceptional providers. Our comprehensive approach gives our dermatologists the tools and the time to focus on doing what they love—providing great patient care. If you want to join a team dedicated to revolutionizing dermatology, we’d love to connect with you.