Phreesia is looking for an Associate in Client Services to fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers, and receptionists) to design and implement a Phreesia solution which maximizes value for the customer. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience by helping healthcare providers better understand their patients. As a Client Services Associate, you will contribute to our mission by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients. These customers include specialty groups, regional multi-specialty practices and hospitals. The position interacts with customers virtually and/or on-site. Our Client Services team allows practices to better understand their patients by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Services Associate you will provide expert consulting services in the areas of workflow analysis, application training and application build activities, go-live support, and post go-live optimization.
- Conduct implementation tasks including application build, end user training, go-live support, and post go-live optimization
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Support, Account Management, Product Management and Sales to address customer issues
- Maintain complete understanding of contract deliverables to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Work with senior consultants to develop & refine implementation tools and processes
- Perform gap analysis to identify implementation issues and consult on options to address issues
- Support go-live activities, observing results, refining and driving continuous delivery improvement
- Maintain understanding of how the application is used and configured, including the ability to provide an application overview
- Communicate effectively at all levels
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of experience demonstrating the ability to project manage an initiative to successful completion preferred, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 50% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.