Phreesia is looking for a Consultant in Client Services! You will fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers, and receptionists) to design and implement a Phreesia solution which maximizes value for the customer. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience by helping healthcare providers better understand their patients. As a Client Services Consultant, you will contribute to our mission by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients. These customers include specialty groups, regional multi-specialty practices, and hospitals. The position interacts with customers virtually and/or on-site. Our Client Services team allows practices to better understand their patients by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients.
Who we want:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- Application and industry knowledge
- Superior leadership, influence, communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
- 3 to 5 years of Project Management, Consulting, and/or Implementation experience required, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- Experience implementing a SAAS Solution preferred
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 50% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Services Consultant, you will provide expert consulting services in the areas of workflow analysis, application training and application build activities, go-live support, and post go-live optimization.
- Support sales team during contract negotiations.
- Maintain understanding of how the application is used and configured, including the ability to provide an application overview
- Lead Phreesia implementation projects, serving as the primary customer contact
- Develop and manage project plan, utilizing project management software
- Identify resource needs and develop a plan to utilize resources to meet project scope
- Maintain complete understanding of contract deliverables and manage project scope to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Provide industry and application consulting and offer recommendations
- Perform gap analysis to identify implementation issues and consult on options to address issues
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams including Support, Account Management, Product Management and Sales to address customer issues
- Lead go-live activities, observing results, refining and driving continuous delivery improvement
- Manage implementation issues, escalating when appropriate.
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.