Phreesia is seeking a curious and highly motivated UI/UX Manager to join our team. As UI/UX Manager, you will lead our usability and product research efforts, elevating our focus and commitment to user experience and to improving the healthcare experience overall. You’ll work with product managers, designers and engineers to evaluate new and existing product capabilities and to form and test theses to make strategic recommendations around product design. You’ll be obsessed with utilization, ease of use and satisfaction, always striving to move the needle. You will problem solve and innovate to help build software that people love.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to develop client facing wireframes and prototypes to discover and validate requirement for strategic initiatives.
- Understand end user behavior, patterns and sticking points to identify areas for research and improvement
- Work with product management and engineers to test and validate workflows and designs before, during and after the development process
- Conduct regular and repeatable usability testing protocols through a variety of tools
- Act as subject matter expert on UI/UX principles to guide the product development process
What You'll Bring:
- 5 years+ of experience UI/UX design
- Experience in leading evidence-based, quantitative and qualitative usability research in person and online
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Background in design, prototyping and wireframes
- Solid understanding of the agile product development process
- Strong organization and project management skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.