Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic, and highly motivated Group Product Manager to join our growing product team. This position will focus on Phreesia’s Eligibility and Benefits solutions. As a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for the full product life cycle including prioritization, roadmap, product development, escalation management and go to market execution.
Phreesia offers a complete suite of eligibility products for our customers which include ambulatory care clinics, large health systems and hospitals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management, experience in developing cutting edge eligibility solutions, leadership experience and be versed in agile methodology.
What You’ll Do:
- Understanding the market needs, players, trends, and opportunities in the healthcare eligibility space
- Helping set the product strategy for our eligibility and benefits solutions
- Managing a suite of eligibility products
- Helping lead a group of product managers focusing on various areas of the eligibility product suite
- Engaging with partners, prospects, and customers to drive product vision
- Developing detailed product requirements
- Working closely with engineering to develop product features
- Driving product execution, go to market and launch
- Developing key and effective working relationships with development, support, marketing and sales
What You'll Bring:
- 5+years of experience in product management or product development
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry, or with an eligibility solution, including eligibility verification, 270/271 transactions, co-pays, cost estimation or prior authorization
- Experience with creating and integrating to eligibility APIs/SDKs, including clearing houses and direct payer connections.
- Experience writing requirements and driving user stories through development sprints
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred. If not, software related technical work experience is desired.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.