Phreesia’s digital patient engagement platform delivers targeted and relevant messaging to tens of millions of patients each year. Phreesia is looking for a Digital Patient Engagement Analyst to join our growing Data Science Team; someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has outstanding technical and problem-solving skills. This role is responsible for the operation and optimization of our digital patient engagement platform including setting up our campaigns, monitoring on-going campaigns as well as analysis of the content delivery network.
You will join a team of exceptionally smart, humorous, quick-witted, and dedicated coworkers, all passionate about data and healthcare. Above all else, you should love solving complex problems, and be committed to constant improvement, both of yourself and those around you.
- Manage configuration, deployment, and testing for Phreesia’s Digital Patient Engagement products
- Monitor and analyze campaign metrics to ensure proper delivery
- Identify and diagnose issues with content delivery
- Analyze available data sources to continually improve and optimize targeting and delivery of content
- Gather and organize data for auditing purposes
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues in other departments to optimize client and product configurations
- Run ad-hoc analyses to support different business needs
- Optimize targeted engagement strategies through modeling, forecasting, and evaluation
- Build customized dashboards for internal and external clients
- Take ownership of data products and ensure they are properly tracked throughout their lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ year of experience as a data analyst, business analyst or data scientist
- Detail oriented with strong analytic skills
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Professional command of advanced search capabilities including but not limited to string manipulation, regex, fuzzy searching.
- Experience with scripting or statistical languages like Python or R
- Ability to reconcile and analyze large data sets to extract key metrics and identify trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at varying levels
- Healthcare experience and basic understanding of clinical terms
- Experience in Ad Operations and digital media
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Be sure to check out our Instagram @PhreesiaCareers and Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PhreesiaCareers/