Phreesia is looking for a Sr. Manager of Information Security to join our growing team!
Reporting to the VP of Information Security, the Sr. Manager of Incident Detection and Response serves as the first line of defense in identifying attacks against Phreesia’s people, critical business processes, and information assets. This position will act as a subject matter expert, manage a high-performing team, and expand robust incident detection, analysis, and response capabilities to defend Phreesia’s assets.
What You’ll Do:
Working as a key member of Phreesia’s Information Security leadership team, the Sr. Manager of Incident Detection and Response wears multiple hats: People Leader, Security Product Manager, Security Engineer, and Security Analyst.
- Manage, train, and grow a team of incident detection and response professionals
- Identify top security threats to Phreesia’s assets and reduce security monitoring and incident prevention blind-spots
- Identify, automate collection of, and analyze threat information from security monitoring tools, distribution lists, and intelligence feeds
- In partnership with security operational teams, identify, configure, and administer security systems and tools
- First responder and lead to investigate information security events, incidents, and breaches
- Develop log sources, alerts, searches, and dashboards to identify security incidents
- Provide coverage as part of 24x7 incident response rotation and respond to emergencies
- Create and update Security Product roadmaps to elevate Phreesia’s defenses
- Conduct Incident Response table-top exercises and tests, incorporating lessons learned from incidents
- Collect and publish weekly and monthly qualitative and quantitative key risk indicators (KRIs) and related key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and maintain response procedures and processes for security incidents that occur (ex. malware remediation)
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years progressive experience leading incident detection and response and security operations functions
- Highly developed prioritization, triage, and communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining SIEM queries, alerts, and dashboards
- Strong knowledge of Cloud-native incident detection and response capabilities (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with server, network, and security tool configuration and management
- Advanced knowledge of Information Security principles, frameworks, and technologies
- In-depth experience with SumoLogic a plus
- Engineering, computer science, or other technical undergraduate degree
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.