Phreesia is looking for a Manager of Support to join our team!
This role is accountable for leading our remote Integration and Product Support teams, ensuring quick collaboration and resolution on client cases with a focus on driving timely communication, quality documentation, root cause and overall satisfaction. Through leadership of the Integration and Product Support teams, you are accountable for ensuring that we are achieving business KPIs aligned with all support levels. Additionally, you are responsible for roll out and execution of initiatives that are determined to be the standard of quality for Phreesia Support. As a Manager of Support you will also work directly with our customers and multiple Phreesia internal teams to present new processes, analysis and address escalations.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, maintain and lead a remote, high performing collaborative support team by meeting key KPI’s, objectives and customer support initiatives
- Coach and mentor both early career and tenured support agents using best practice troubleshooting methodologies
- Recognize and address gaps in performance through regular coaching and constructive feedback to ensure team alignment with support organization objectives
- Responsible for managing current support processes and objectives and holding support team members accountable for following these processes
- Work with support leadership to ensure overall support health KPI’s are meeting expectations and resulting in a collaborative customer support experience
- Identify areas of improvement within the current collaborative support model and work with peers, operations and business systems teams to drive the recommended improvements
- Constructively address enterprise client concerns and feedback related to customer support/technical issues. This may require preparing and presenting a case analysis tailored to the client's feedback/concerns
What You'll Bring:
- University Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ experience managing in customer service, professional services or technology industries, preferably within a SAAS environment
- Experience in providing exceptional technical support to enterprise level customers
- Experience building and growing a high performing technical support team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor within a technical support capacity
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Superior client escalation and management skills
- Exceptional ability to analyze, visualize and present data to key internal/external stakeholders
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.