Phreesia is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team!
This role is responsible for helping to improve client utilization, retention, and overall client satisfaction. Client Success Managers work alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Associates, Team Leads, and Client Success Directors to fully engage the client at all levels and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working with internal and external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills and capabilities to grow your career in our client success organization.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our largest clients to proactively support and drive adoption and usage of specific products and features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Grow revenue by recognizing clients that have the ability for add on/upsell activities
- Maintain revenue by managing client retention and renewal
- Partner with client executives and key business leaders
- Proactively address client risks based on product usage trends and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Business Development, Support, Product Management, Client Services and Sales to address customer issues
- Be a client advocate while capturing client feedback and reporting and prioritizing requests to our Product Management team
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products and offer recommendations to clients
- Ensure overall satisfaction and engagement for Phreesia's clients
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
What You'll Bring:
- University degree required
- 2 or more years of experience in a client facing role, such as Client Success, Client Support or Account Management
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills demonstrated in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, interpersonal communication, presentation, meeting facilitation, and telephone skills
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.