We are seeking a Manager of Collections to join our growing team!
The Manager of Collections will play a hands-on role to facilitate effective collection management and develop strategies to support continuous refinement of the methods required to reduce Phreesia's collection cycle time. The ideal candidate will be experienced with both billing and collections in a Saas or Healthcare company. The individual must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle sensitive matters with exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Overseeing Collections Team members, ensuring the accurate and timely collection of customer accounts.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Developing and implementing optimal processes to maximize cash recoveries and customer experience
- Working with internal stakeholders to implement processes to reduce the number of clients who enter the collections cycle.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative of procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Collections Manager or A/R Manager.
- Experience with accounting software. Workday experience highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.