Phreesia is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team! The Account Manager plays a significant role in the success of a fast-paced, rapidly-growing NYSE traded SaaS business.
In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts (Network Liaisons, Client Services, Marketing, Product, etc.) to win net-new clients, as well as cross sell & up sell opportunities with existing clients. You will also be responsible for managing a pipeline to achieve designated objectives & growth metrics. Your target market is ambulatory medical/surgical practices. You will be responsible for leading a proven sales process for Phreesia’s comprehensive platform, communicating our value proposition, and consistently progressing an active sales pipeline.
If you want join a team of smart and relentless Sales professionals who have achieved unrivaled YOY growth in our market sector for several years running – Phreesia is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet assigned objectives, growth metrics & quotas by meeting and exceeding individual and team based net new contracts
- Lead client expansions, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and handle re-contracting with existing clients
- Have knowledge to successfully demo platform of Services & Products
- Build and manage an active pipeline, targeting prospects that meet our revenue profiles
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as Client Services, Client Success, Support, and Phreesia Leadership to meet growth objectives & clients’ expectations
- Utilize CRM tools to document sales activity, deal progression, and prospect/customer communication
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Leadership on complex pricing options for large clients
- Participate in cross-functional cadence calls, both internal & external
- Represent Sales in client escalation & retention efforts
- Help build & deliver client business reviews to showcase value, driving utilization/expansion
- Write client-ready proposals and executive-level presentations
- Participate in demand generation activities (webinars, trade shows, customer events, etc.)
- Assist in sales training with the new hire demand generation team
- Stay up to date on industry environment and benchmarks
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience successfully managing a sales pipeline
- Proven and verifiable record of consistent, successful sales production with increasing responsibilities
- Confident in selling in both 1:1 and 1:many situations
- Ability to communicate with senior and executive level decision makers
- Ability to identify challenges that clients & prospects are facing and aligning those with Phreesia’s value propositions
- Demonstrated business writing & presentation capability
- Experience in a remote-selling mode using a structured sales process with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com
- When re-initiated, ability to travel on-site to meet with clients as needed
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.