Phreesia is looking for a Product Manager, Integration to join our growing team!
As a Product Manager, you will be supporting the full product life cycle. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the market and competitors, driving product innovation, defining user requirements and executing on a product release.
As a Product Manager at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on integration products. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, and will demonstrate strong leadership abilities and the desire to learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within the product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of integration products
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features and feature enhancements by collaborating with product marketing, sales, and operations groups
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in product management, product design, or customer success.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Solid negotiation and vendor management experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in user experience, creating and analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the agile development methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.