Phreesia is looking for a Director, Client Success to lead base client product adoption, drive revenue growth, minimize client churn, and manage a market- specific Client Success team. You will be responsible for leading a team of Client Success Associates (CSAs), Client Success Managers (CSMs), and Team Leaders. Furthermore, you will develop a plan to execute upon company vision, examine and evaluate processes to ensure they are relevant, and create efficiencies and steps for success. You will also fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, clinical quality, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers) as your team works with the customer to optimize a Phreesia solution which maximizes their value. As a Client Success Director, you will contribute to our mission by helping your team to optimize a solution that best fit the needs of our clients. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience and the position interacts with customers virtually and occasionally on-site.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Success Director, you will guide your team to improve base client product adoption, drive revenue growth, and minimize client churn.
- Work cross functionally to create team objectives and support team on execution of objectives
- Influence, drive, and develop strategy independently
- Work closely with large and enterprise clients to understand the value Phreesia can bring to their organization, while conveying the ideal patient and staff experiences
- Proactively identify clients at risk and oversee optimization projects while serving as the leadership point of contact for the client
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products and offer recommendations to clients
- Measure team and individual performance metrics, noting key gaps and develop plan to mitigate gaps
- Support and drive change management process and actively help to gain buy-in from peers on new initiatives
- Manage client related escalations and cross collaborate to resolve issues
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Business Development, Support, Product Management, Client Services and Sales to address customer issues
- Ensure overall satisfaction and engagement for Phreesia's clients
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Grow and develop your team into future leaders
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Highly organized and able to provide positive leadership across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to develop clear narratives out of complex ideas and circumstances
- Successful prioritization skills, simultaneously oversee multiple large complex projects with the ability to see when direction needs to change and develops a new plan for success
- Experience implementing, optimizing, or supporting a healthcare SAAS Solution
- 9+ years of Project Management, Consulting, Implementation, or Success experience required, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- 4+ years of experience managing early career and experienced employees
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may occasionally travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.