Phreesia is looking for a Customer Solutions Operations Analyst to join our growing team!
At Phreesia, millions of patients use our platform before, during and after their visit to their doctor. This gives us insight into everything from the number of Medicare patients that take advantage of wellness exams, to out-of-pocket payment trends, to patient satisfaction with their care. Our clients rely on us to manage their intake process and we are looking for people who want to make healthcare better.
The Customer Operations Analyst will support the Customer Solutions Operations (CSOps) team in driving the effectiveness and efficiency of Phreesia’s Customer Solution’s department. This individual will report into the Associate Director, Customer Solutions Operations and will be a trusted partner in supporting the CSOps team in defining customer solutions objectives, strategies, tactics, reporting, and designing and implementing processes that scale.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze data and identify leading indicators for key performance metrics of the CS (Customer Solutions) department
- Work with Department Leads to develop reporting/dashboard strategies that drive success towards objectives
- Present and report to the senior leadership team on past result performance and forecast performance for the CS departments
- Manage and maintain Customer Solution (CS) Dashboards
- Support the CSOps team in the evaluation of CS processes, identifying operational inefficiencies and design and implement optimal efficiency and process
- Support the CSOps team in representing the CS department when defining requirements to Business Systems, IT, and Product organizations for solutions and enhancements to drive success of the organization
- Support the CSOps team in the oversight of the administration of technology tools used to drive success in each CS department
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years relevant work experience; analyst positions in healthcare is a plus
- Clear communicator with a professional presence and the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong skills in excel; Advanced in MS Excel including PivotTables, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, and Data Tables
- Full proficiency with native Salesforce reporting
- A passion for problem solving; ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete manageable components in order to identify root causes and key issues and therefore identify optimal solutions.
- Ability to analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid and meaningful conclusions.
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Takes high degree of ownership not only your personal work, but the outcomes of your team.
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Knowledge of the Healthcare IT industry a plus
- High energy and self-starter orientation
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 25% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.