Phreesia is looking for Associate Director, Content Strategy to join our Clinical Content team. This individual will work with client clinical quality leaders, Phreesia’s in-house clinician subject matter experts, and Product team to envision and execute Phreesia’s Health Campaigns and other initiatives to better engage millions of patients in their care via Phreesia’s patient-facing platform. You will develop content that helps our providers succeed in payer and government programs while delivering exceptional patient care. You will champion our vision of patient-centric content while partnering with clinical leaders in our network to develop a patient experience that can achieve wide adoption. You will be responsible for defining patient-facing voice of Phreesia’s content.
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to transition out of the agency world and join a smart, creative, dynamic mission-driven team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Associate Director, Content Strategy will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to deliver successful, effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns and digital patient interviews.
We need a client-facing, strategic-thinking, creative counterpart with strong communication skills. This position will focus on providing day-to-day leadership for critical Content Strategy partners, while developing relationships, building rapport, creating opportunities for additional partnership, and delivering best-in-class creative both to internal and external stakeholders. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at provider organizations.
What you'll do:
- Drive patient-centric creative campaigns, quality production and optimizations for impact and efficiency
- Own the account management of a new campaigns, including kickoff, creative development and strategy, implementation, launch and post launch optimization
- Refine the patient facing voice of digital interviews
- Oversee day-to-day functions for content creation between clinician SMEs and Product.
- Validate project plans and ensures key milestones, dependencies and timelines are proactively communicated across stakeholders and partners
- Seek opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across the Clinical Content and Product teams and the broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with internal Analytics and Insights, Client services, Product, and Senior Leadership teams
- Contribute to product marketing for Clinical Content initiatives and products
What you'll bring:
Demonstrated ability to organize and create content for digital products
- Experience providing strategic and creative recommendation, managing resources to ensure streamlined content creation process
- Strong planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet goals within constraints of time and priority
- Self-starter, organized, ambitious, creative thinker
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 9+ years of experience with previous project management experience
- Experience managing 1 or more direct reports
- Healthcare experience required; Digital health, life sciences/ pharmaceutical, Point of Care, experience highly valued
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. We’re guided by our overarching mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience, and our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.