Phreesia is looking for an exceptional QA Manager to join our growing team! You will report to the Content Team Manager and work collaboratively with our Life Sciences team. At Phreesia, you will be responsible for managing a team tasked with fully testing web content that will be displayed on a variety of devices being utilized by our customers. The team will also test delivery components that pass approved Patient Health Information (PHI) to third parties securely, all within an agile environment.
What you will do:
- Oversee a team of QA Analysts across Campaigns and other spaces
- Ensure effective and complete testing of mobile ready web pages and supporting components
- Work with team to automate testing
- Report on key metrics to stakeholders
- Work with team members to set goals
- Implement, document, and continuously review effective testing processes
- Communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders across the organization
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of progressive experience with at least 3+ years of experience managing a QA team
- Strong hands-on experience in writing detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts, creating test data, test execution, and creating defects
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, verification, and validation processes
- Experience testing and automating testing of applications in an agile environment
- Knowledge and experience testing and automating front end technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with version control systems, preferably Git
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to shifting priorities / process changes, work independently and collaboratively
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships
Nice to haves:
- Experience testing front end development frameworks like React or Angular
- Experience testing against a headless CMS and/or static site generators
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Selenium, Selenium Grid, Appium, BrowserStack Automate
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.