Phreesia is looking for a Qlik Developer to join our growing Data Engineering team!
This role serves an integral part in enabling Phreesia to retain clients and make data-driven decisions as we scale. Working with the Product Manager and Data Engineering team, you'll create and maintain analytic and reporting applications that deliver insights from our various data sources to internal and external consumers, using engineering best practices.
Data Engineering & Reporting is a product delivery team, dedicated to unlocking the value of Phreesia’s data assets. We partner with product teams to deliver data warehouses, pipelines, platforms, visualizations, dashboards, reports, and other data products for our customers, partners, and colleagues.
What You'll Do:
- Build, deploy, and improve scalable data applications (Qlikview), consistent with established best practices
- Build and improve internal tools/templates, and contribute findings to the larger team
- Deliver results quickly with iteration, without waiting for perfection in elegance
- Constantly strive to automate or scale our delivery processes
- Be willing to go outside of your comfort zone – explore new technologies, build tools, find new ways to address an old problem
What You'll Bring:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building and supporting enterprise-grade dashboards and data applications using QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau or similar BI platforms.
- Demonstrated ability writing efficient and comprehensive SQL queries with an understanding of data modelling principles Experience working on SaaS product delivery teams, preferably within a highly regulated environment (healthcare, finance)
- Exposure to NoSQL, Big Data, and cloud-based platforms a plus
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.