Phreesia is looking for a Benefits Manager to join our growing Human Resources team! This individual will report into the Director of HR and will be responsible for overseeing all benefit-related programs and initiatives for our U.S. and Canadian employees. We’re looking for someone who has a strong foundation in benefits administration who will work closely with our external Broker and other vendors to recommend and implement benefit programs to help attract and retain top talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as HR Partners, Legal, and Finance teams to ensure effective benefit plan administration across Phreesia's entire North American employee population
- Ensure compliance with all state/province and federal guidelines and file required legal and year-end reports
- Manage all employee leaves and communicate implications to HRBP team and employees directly
- Oversee reconciliation and payment of all employer paid premiums for U.S. and Canadian benefit plans
- Maintain all benefit plan documentation and manage employee-facing materials and communication
- Respond to benefit-related questions from employees with an exceptional customer service focus
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and make recommendations for ongoing enhancements to our plans
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 5 years of progressive HR experience with a focus in benefits
- Advanced knowledge of benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD/FMLA and 401K
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple initiatives, projects and relationships in a professional manner
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with and present to employees at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience with Workday is a major plus!
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.