Phreesia is seeking a Manager, Supply Chain and Inventory Operations. This role will be responsible for overseeing and managing Phreesia's overall supply chain, logistics strategy and inventory operations to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In this role you will be is responsible for evaluating supply chain business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions as well as managing the day-to-day work of the inventory team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Resolve issues that arise (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Work directly with Sales/Client Solutions departments to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for delivery and installation at client sites.
- Monitor and correct inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL)
- Support proper utilization of ERP system (Workday)
- Reconcile inventory shipped to executed contracts/change orders.
- In conjunction with the Product Team; plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Responsible to routinely report on department objectives along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent
- 5+ years of supply chain, logistics, or inventory management
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.