Phreesia is looking for Senior Client Experience Associate to join our Life Sciences team. This individual will work with Agency buyers and Life Science companies to demonstrate the value that Phreesia could provide to their brands. This opportunity is ideal for someone who started at an Agency but is ready to explore the world of tech and join a smart, creative, dynamic team at a growing company that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Senior Client Experience Associate will work closely to support CE Managers and cross-functional internal teams to deliver successful, effective, targeted patient engagement digital campaigns.
We need a dynamic, strategic, digital media enthusiast with excellent account management skills who has an interest in healthcare advertising. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, obtaining opportunities for partnership, providing capabilities presentations, supporting meetings/activities relevant to current clients (status meetings, etc.), completing RFPs, supporting with client entertainment (virtually and in person), and securing brand leads.
- Generate new business with media buying agencies/AORs/Life Science companies for appropriate brands that have patient-facing strategic imperatives
- Foster healthy relationships with customers and manage those relationships through organizational changes
- Ability to work independently after provided direction, and able to take initiative
- Prepare/present capabilities presentations and product demonstrations
- Complete media agency RFP templates and ensure that Phreesia is included in such proposals
- Develop strategic and creative account plans for managing agencies/Life Science companies and their respective brand opportunities
- Support more senior CE team members
- Drive one strategic initiative, internally or externally that will help drive business and process
- Collaborate regularly with internal Business Development, Analytics and Insights, Sales Ops, Content Strategy, Senior Leadership and Demand Generation Teams
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Increase awareness of Phreesia within the healthcare space
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum ~2 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy
- Healthcare experience required; Point of Care, Out of Home, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Customer-facing skills
- Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office
- Strategic thinker and listener
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in millions of patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we are a consistently growing company year over year. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.