Phreesia is looking for an individual who is passionate about healthcare, a self-starter, well versed in all of the key players in the Life Sciences Advertising business (Pharmaceutical companies, Advertising agencies, and key thought leaders) looking to develop a strong team while being the trusted face of our Research in the industry. The candidate should have 6+ years of experience in Life Sciences Research and should have experience synthesizing data into a strategic, cohesive story and presenting findings back to customers, managing client relationships, and working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and improve the use of Phreesia survey platform for the measurement and evaluation of patient engagement programs and direct to patient marketing campaigns
- Conduct surveys and research to develop content or thought leadership and to inform product design and patient engagement as well as presented at industry conferences, in publications, and in our own marketing materials
- Grow Patient Insights (primary quantitative market research) business to new and existing Life Sciences and Agency partners
- Manage a team of analysts and managers to design and report on research approaches
- Develop and enhance existing priorities to improve team efficiency
- Synthesize a variety of data sources into a strategic value story for Phreesia
- Develop relationships with key Research leads at customers and partners
- Publish and present relevant findings in industry and trade publications
- Be comfortable interacting with senior leadership
- Individual should have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 6+ years of experience in Life Sciences research, with an emphasis on quantitative methods
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for Life Sciences and healthcare overall
- A self-starter who is excited to tackle new and complex problems
- A big-picture focused person, who also is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and digging into the data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that allow you to be comfortable communicating with everyone from senior executives to engineers
- Preferably, a graduate level degree in a related field
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.