Phreesia is looking for a Help Desk Agent to join our growing team! This individual will is responsible for the first level of technical and account administration support for internal staff at Phreesia. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and escalating issues as required.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an outstanding experience to employees throughout the support process.
- Manage multiple avenues of support requests including cases, telephone and e-mail.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of programs, tools and hardware in use by all teams at Phreesia.
- Effectively document reported issues and escalate through the ticketing software.
- Manage and update ticketing software as support issues are resolved.
- Contribute to the internal employee knowledge base to help reduce inbound help tickets.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Support the roll out of new tools and systems to all employees.
- Act as both a Subject Matter Expert and Super User for designated set of tools.
What You'll Bring:
- University degree required
- Experience in a technical or customer support role
- 1- 3 years of combined experience in a customer service role
- Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401k (USA) or RRSP (Canada) plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.