Phreesia is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our growing team!
The Salesforce Developer will be a key member of a growing Business Systems Team to help our team build out a best-in-class Salesforce implementation. You will get to work on the latest and greatest features of Salesforce including CPQ, High Velocity Sales, Lightning Web Components, and more. The team is rapidly expanding to support our business and will be have a very good mix of new project builds and improvements to the current design.
This will be a hands-on role to work with Project Managers and Admins to design, develop, and implement solutions across the Salesforce Platform.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with project managers and business partners to determine CRM roadmap and requirements
- Configure and customize the Salesforce Platform including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community C.P.Q., High Velocity Sales, Lightning Dialer, and more
- Develop customized solutions to extend Salesforce with Approval Processes, Process Builders, Flows, Apex, and Lightning Web Components
- Troubleshooting and resolution of production issues in coordination with the Salesforce Administrators
- Follow and help implement operational procedures for development, testing, and release management within Salesforce
- Guide the Salesforce administrators, project managers, and key business partners in Salesforce best practices and providing documentation for user training and troubleshooting
- Maintain organization security including Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, etc.
- Support over 150k Community Users with our customer support portal, advocacy community, and learning management system.
- Build out scalable solutions that can be maintained in a no/low-code environment by administrators using Custom Settings / Tools
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases and bring ideas to the table for org improvement
What You'll Bring:
- Active Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 2-3 years of experience in a Salesforce Developer role
- Trailhead Ranger Status
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms, preferred CPQ and Einstein experience
- Experience developing Process Builders, Flows, and other Clicks-not-Code Processes
- Proficient in Apex, SOQL, and Lightning Web Components
- Experience with Integrations including Installed Packages, OAuth, and REST APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with one or more of the following tools:
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Einstein
- Salesforce Service Cloud Milestone / Entitlements
- Build Process Tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Force.com CLI, etc.
- Certifications: App Builder, Platform Developer II, others.
- Org Migration / Merger Experience
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.