Phreesia is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team!
The Salesforce Admin (SFA) will be responsible for addressing everyday CRM configuration needs and collaborating with the Salesforce Development team to meet the needs of the business on new build projects. This person will interface directly with internal stakeholders and handle multiple responsibilities. The SFA will help end users with report creation and general navigation, helping to build a team of competent SF super users to help drive adoption of tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform weekly operational duties in support of Salesforce, including de-duplication and other data quality tasks.
- Respond to User questions and issues.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
What You’ll Bring:
- University degree
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required, Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator. Experience with CPQ and Einstein preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.