Phreesia is looking for a Senior Revenue Specialist to join our growing team!
The Senior Revenue Specialist is responsible for helping achieve the Company's revenue goal by accurately creating, reviewing, and tracking monthly customer invoices.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and process monthly invoices within company guidelines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete billing functions for manually billed accounts/fees.
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced billing questions or collection issues.
- Work with internal departments and external customers to resolve any issues related to billing, ensuring compliance with special terms and pricing on contracts.
- Quality check new account billing.
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports within our billing system to identify billing discrepancies and determine the root cause.
- Participate in client escalation calls as a supporting resource as required.
- Participate in the evaluation and documentation of current process flows and streamline billing process to ensure accuracy of invoices to clients with complex contracts.
- Execute collection calls and follow-up on assigned accounts as needed.
- Mentor junior team members as/when needed
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
- University Degree required
- Familiarity and comfort dealing with legal documents and contracts required
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills. Demonstrates the ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Incredibly organized, disciplined and process-oriented
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong excel skills with ability to analyze financial data
- Knowledge of Intacct or Workday, CPQ and Salesforce a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.