Phreesia is seeking a Senior Collections Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team. This person will be responsible for accurate accounts receivable reporting and the timely collection of payments from our largest customers. Reporting to the Associate Director, Revenue Operations, with direct visibility to the CFO & CAO, this position requires a person who is well organized and demonstrates ownership and initiative to accomplish goals.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate via e-mail and phone calls with customers on a timely basis to execute collection activities and reconcile accounts receivable balances with customer records
- Monitor customer aging daily to proactively monitor timely customer payment and identify collection risk
- Maintain files on all past due accounts, documenting details of methods utilized to secure payment.
- Take proactive action to encourage timely payment
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Email correspondence to clients, leverage internal collection policies and involve key stakeholders such as billing and sales to encourage payment of delinquent accounts
- Provide administration work related to collections, such as preparing statements and letters
- Prepare weekly accounts receivable reporting to management including KPIs and detailed updates on delinquent accounts
- Demonstrate ability to be agile with collection process to motivate customers to resolve outstanding payments. Willingness to try different approaches to identify and successfully communicate individuals in the customer’s organization who will resolve payment issues.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of related collection experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year university
- Familiarity and comfort dealing with legal documents and contracts is a plus
- Knowledge of Intacct, Workday and Salesforce a plus
- Strong Excel skills with ability to analyze financial data
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Incredibly organized, disciplined, and process-oriented
- High level of personal and professional integrity
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.