Phreesia is looking for a Software Tester to join our growing Early Career team!
Do you love the idea of creating innovative solutions that help millions of patients? Does the idea of working in a fast-paced start-up environment with a collaborative team excite you? Do you have a passion for rooting out bugs and catching poor performance and funky interface issues? If so, this might be the role for you!
This individual will work with an Agile team on a variety of projects, such as API integrations, and will gain experience designing, developing and implementing effective test suites covering all aspects of verification.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in the full range of testing activities in Agile sprints as a tester
- Work with Product Management, Customer Solutions, Developers and Architects to determine and identify test scenarios
- Plan / document / execute / automate tests; maintain regression test suites
- Document / report on / review / prioritize bug reports and other test results
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years experience in software testing
- Professional integrations/API testing experience is an asset
- Healthcare industry experience is a huge plus
- API Integration testing
- SQL knowledge
- Automation experience
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.