Phreesia is looking for a physician or doctoral level psychologist, public health or other healthcare professional who is passionate about Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs) to join our Clinical Content team and expand our library of PROs and screening tools for implementation across specialties in our client network.
You will serve as resident expert in clinical quality initiatives that involve PROs. You will advise clients on how to leverage Phreesia technology to most effectively implement screening tools and PROs, improve health outcomes, and meet quality goals. You will stay current with academic literature and policy and enhance our product offering. You will prioritize new content for Phreesia to license and build on our platform and enhance the data, reporting and analytics needed to support effective use of PROs in practice. You will develop programs and services that help our providers succeed in payer and government programs while delivering exceptional patient care. You will champion the voice of the patient while partnering with clinical leaders in our network to develop provider workflows that can achieve wide adoption.
In addition, you will contribute to the go-to-market strategy for our PRO offering, pairing subspecialties with the right content and tools. This includes envisioning, forging and supporting partnerships with provider organizations, payers and life sciences that help expand Phreesia’s reach and accelerate the value of Phreesia’s library of clinical content. You will champion PROs and clinical content internally while educating teams on best practices for implementation. You will contribute thought leadership that leads the market to better solutions for patients and providers. All of your efforts will tie back to a vision of care that is truly patient-centric and builds on Phreesia’s unique ability to engage patients.
The ideal candidate should be able to lead projects independently, synthesize information, work across multiple teams and communicate across different mediums to different audiences. This position requires that you have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. This individual should be passionate about healthcare and leveraging technology to help patients and providers improve health outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide vision for the go-to-market strategy for Phreesia’s PRO and screening tools library and clinical products
- Identify and forge new partnerships with content publishers or organizations promoting PROs in clinical quality, deepen existing partnerships that further Phreesia’s reach and impact on clinical outcomes
- Evangelize the value of the patient voice in clinical practice to our clients and the value of digital collection of PROs to the market
- Develop a strong knowledge of market needs by developing a community of thought leader clinicians within our provider network
- Advocate for clients within Phreesia on how our product could better help them meet their initiatives
- Communicate the value proposition of clinical content to the client and internal teams responsible for developing, marketing, selling and implementing content applications
- As a subject matter expert, support the launch of new products and applications and achieve successful adoption of clinical products and applications
- Develop expertise in the barriers providers and staff face to adopting new workflow and formulate solutions that can be disseminated across our network as best practices
- Participate in medical society conferences and education forums for healthcare professionals to evangelize Phreesia offerings, support client presentations
- Leverage theories on patient engagement to craft a library of clinical content for clients to use
- Stay abreast of changes in health policy and conduct market research in order to help guide internal teams on product development and implementation guidelines
What You’ll Bring:
- Medical and public health degree or other relevant doctorate degree (M.D., M.P.H or Ph.D.)
- 3+ years of experience post-residency or post-doctorate
- 2+ years working on implementation of PROs
- Experience with PROs data analysis for reporting for research, clinical outcomes or quality improvement initiatives outcomes measurement
- Ability to explain complex healthcare policy in simple, straightforward terms across functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare trends, quality measures and the ambulatory care delivery environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non-essential travel company-wide. This role may require up to 30% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. We’re guided by our overarching mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience, and our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends
- Fitness reimbursement
- Home office setup for remote employees
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.