Phreesia is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Data Analyst to provide Phreesia leadership with critical analysis and insights for decisions related to Phreesia’s rapidly growing sales organization. In this role you will be instrumental in guiding the direction of Phreesia’s sales strategy and operations through robust, data-driven insights and analytics. This individual will be responsible for sales forecasting, detailed budgeting and operations planning, data design & architecture, and other business analyses. The Sales Data Analyst role will sit in the Sales & Marketing Operations team and work closely with Sales, Sales Development, Market Development, Finance and Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Perform quantitative analysis of sales and pipeline data
- Build and manage financial models for bookings and revenue forecasting
- Develop detailed operating budgets for the sales & marketing organization
- Design and maintain sales metric reporting
- Guide sales data architecture for optimal reporting and analytics
- Develop and test hypotheses related to sales performance and metrics
- Interpret underlying trends and translate takeaways from analyses into business recommendations
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, FP&A or other related financial fields
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Expert Excel skills required; familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in data analytics / working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Organized, disciplined, and process-oriented
- Motivated self-starter
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.