Phreesia is seeking an energetic and highly-motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team! This individual will support the full product life-cycle, including listening to our clients, understanding the market and competitors, driving product innovation, defining user requirements, and executing on product releases.
As a Senior Product Manager at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on patient intake and front office workflow management. You'll collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be: a good communicator, a great problem-solver, able to work with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and the desire to learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within the product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of software patient intake and patient flow products
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product go-to-market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features and feature enhancements by collaborating with product marketing, sales, and operations groups
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
What You’ll Bring:
- Overall, 8+ years of work experience; at least 5 years of product management and product design experience, preferably in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment using an Agile development methodology; experience in developing and launching patient flow applications a plus
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in user experience, creating and analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer