Phreesia is looking for a Provider Sales Trainer to build and develop a comprehensive sales skills training program and once developed, deliver and facilitate sales training workshops for Phreesia sales associates and consultants. You will be working with new and tenured employees from both new system and client sales. This role will include teaching and inspiring in both formal and informal settings.
The Sales Trainer will conduct and facilitate various training programs, including on-boarding new Sales Associates, sales skills, category specific product and vertical knowledge, as well as other training dictated by business needs. They will also be responsible for communicating with sales and partner teams to identify training needs, training sales staff, and either building training materials or collaborating with content development team members as needed. This includes initial orientation/new hire training, ongoing up-skill training, and process or tool-specific training. The primary audience will be Sales Associates and Consultants, but may include other employees, such as Sales Managers and Directors.
In this role you must be able to juggle multiple priorities and manage requests coming from a variety of sources while assuming ownership for successfully completing projects and duties. This role will also involve observing individuals as well as providing feedback and coaching.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver interactive instruction through training materials, job aids, and presentations in both live and virtual classroom environments for various geographic locations
- Transfer knowledge and create environments where individuals learn from one another by sharing best practices
- Monitor trainee attendance and participation; use tests and/or quizzes to measure trainees’ comprehension of class material
- Deploy surveys to measure class experience and collect feedback for improvements
- Manage the setup, coordination, and implementation of sales training programs
- Create and maintain training materials; ensuring the content is up to date
- Independently and continuously evaluate training sessions to ensure the content is interesting and engaging, makes recommendations as needed
- Assist in monitoring sales calls and performance to identify gaps in training
- Assist in developing and delivering new training courses associated with the introduction of new products, services, and/or sales methodologies in partnership with sales & other departments
- Other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in sales or sales training including 1 year of success in sales
- Prior experience working with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to portray confidence while presenting to adult learners, utilizing effective facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- Practice high standards of performance for self and others
- High attention to detail and strong team attitude
- Skilled in Salesforce and Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), OneDrive, and SharePoint
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer