Phreesia is looking for a Commissions Analyst!
This is a newly created position that will focus on administering sales compensation plans and managing all commissions payments for a rapidly growing mission-driven Sales and Sales Development organization. In this role you will need to ensure accuracy of all supporting commissions documents and enhance the efficiency of the commissions process, as well as calculate complex commissions structures. This position will be critical in ensuring sales incentive plans are executed as designed, plan documents are issued on time and approved by the sales team, and sales attainment is accurate in our system. The Commissions Analyst role will sit in the Sales & Marketing Operations team and work closely with Sales, Sales Development, Human Resources, Billing and Finance.
What You’ll Do:
- Calculate and maintain monthly and quarterly commission cycles in Excel for multiple plans and different roles across the organization.
- Support the preparation and issuance of Compensation Plan documents for our sales employees.
- Work across multiple departments to act as a main point of contact for all commissions related matters.
- Provide a stellar partnership to our sales team through timely and accurate responses to commission inquiries.
- Review and reconcile reports in Salesforce.com, Intaact, Workday to commission reports.
- Be involved in the periodic planning of compensation policy for current and newly promoted sales employees.
- Review and update commission model in financial systems (Phreesia is currently implementing Workday).
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve and automate the data capture, calculation, review and audit processes.
- Test calculations and rates being generated by the commissions system (currently in Excel) and ensure the output is in accordance with company policy.
- Partner with sales operations, revenue operations and the audit team to ensure employees are accurately credited and paid for sales attainment.
- Prepare monthly commission analytics and present payment results to Senior Leadership.
- Provide ad hoc commissions analysis, reporting and support as required.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Payroll, Billing, HR and Finance.
What You’ll Bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or another quantitative subject.
- 4+ years of work experience in a Financial Planning or Commissions Role.
- Advanced Excel skills required; previous experience in Salesforce.com, Intaact and Workday is a plus
- Prior experience working with complex commissions structures, plan building and sales support, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate, interact, and be comfortable communicating at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Be sure to check out our Instagram @PhreesiaCareers and Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PhreesiaCareers/