Phreesia is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team!
As an experienced Technical Recruiter, you will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end while creating a best-in-class candidate experience. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, sense of scrappiness, and a diversity of thought. At Phreesia, Recruiters partner closely with Hiring Managers and act as strategic and trusted advisors throughout the recruitment process. You value the power of data and use it to determine successful applicants and adjust your hiring priorities and actions.
- Are you easily motivated to look for fresh and creative ideas about making the hiring process smarter and more effective?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with senior leaders and creating lasting relationships with both candidates and Hiring Managers?
- Does the idea of joining a thriving company and managing changes quickly excite you?
What you will do:
- Source top technical talent, review resumes, interview, schedule, negotiate offers, etc. – facilitate the interview process in a timely manner and build a talent pool for current and future hiring needs
- Execute on specific hiring strategies and establish relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, relevant teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Develop creative ways to increase Phreesia’s employment brand to attract and engage top diverse talent
- Identify effective closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our Greenhouse ATS and other reporting systems
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in a full-cycle Technology recruiting role, preferably within the healthcare technology/software industry
- Demonstrated track record in sourcing and assessing highly qualified technical talent
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for engineering and technology roles
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple initiatives, projects and relationships with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to act as an ambassador of Phreesia and represent the company’s values
- Demonstrable ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Disciplined, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's success
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.