Phreesia is looking for a Lead Content Strategy Manager to join our Life Sciences team. This individual will work with Creative Agency partners and Life Science companies, as well as internal teams to execute Phreesia campaigns. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to transition out of the agency world and join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Lead Content Strategy Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to deliver successful, effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns.
We need a client-facing, strategic-thinking, creative counterpart with strong communication skills. This position will focus on providing day-to-day leadership for critical Content Strategy partners, while developing relationships, building rapport, creating opportunities for additional partnership. You will lead a team of several direct reports focused on to delivering best-in-class creative to both internal and external stakeholders. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies and Life Science organizations.
What You'll Do:
- Drive patient-centric creative campaigns, quality production and optimizations for impact and efficiency
- Own the account management of assigned campaigns, including kickoff, creative development and strategy, implementation, launch and post launch optimization
- Management of other Content Strategy Managers/Associates, including partnering with other senior peers to provide trainings
- Oversee day-to-day functions for the critical Content Strategy partners
- Validate project plans and ensures key milestones, dependencies and timelines are proactively communicated across stakeholders and partners
- Seek opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across the Life Sciences team and the broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with internal Analytics and Insights, Client Experience, Data Science, Research and Senior Leadership teams
- Identify and pursue opportunities to do creative in-house at Phreesia, for both life science organizations and internal stakeholders
What You'll Bring:
- Experience providing strategic and creative recommendations, and managing internal resources to ensure the client’s campaign needs are met
- Ability to work independently, with junior team member support, to drive several campaigns concurrently
- Learning mindset and ability to identify/apply learning to other situations
- Strong ability to adapt to new technologies and requirements
- Strong planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet goals within constrains of time and priority
- Self-starter, organized, ambitious, creative thinker
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in client services, account management or strategy, with previous project management experience a bonus
- Healthcare experience required; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Previous management experience of at least 1 direct report
- Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office when restrictions are lifted
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.