We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to actively partner with management to drive people strategy and collaborate with employees to foster a culture of ownership, trust, and collaboration. You’ll provide a broad range of day-to-day HR support in key functional areas. You’ll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale. This role is critical to enable our business growth and further our mission.
What You'll Do:
- Key advisor to leaders and managers on a broad range of HR matters including and not limited to organizational development, succession planning, compensation, and performance management.
- Advocate for employees providing HR expertise in areas such as role expectations, objective setting, career growth, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Develop and implement people strategies to attract, engage, and retain a strong and diverse talent workforce.
- Culture champion promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with others (HR peers, recruiting, cross-functional partners, etc. to create and execute initiatives and overall process improvements.
What You'll Bring:
- MA in Human Resources or similar discipline.
- Background of at least eight years of progressive experience in HR, preferably in high-growth technology companies
- Demonstrable ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise sound judgement in providing guidance to internal partners.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; proven success in being highly responsive and effective in fast-paced organization with numerous competing priorities.
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to influence and communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Successful track record of designing and implementing people programs.
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on day-to-day matters.
- Self-starter with an analytical mindset and deep business acumen
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, and roll up your sleeves.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.