The HR Manager will provide strategic and tactical support for a wide variety of activities across multiple HR practices, including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, onboarding and training support, benefits and HRIS administration. You will report to the VP of HR and collaborate with your peers in HR, Recruitment, Finance and Accounting to drive consistency in administering processes, programs and practices.
What You'll Do:
- Primary point of contact for Managers and Employees across a variety of teams to provide coaching and guidance on HR-related items including role expectations, objective setting, performance management, and employee relations.
- Partner with your teams to work through structural and functional changes across areas like team structure, objective measurement and new role creation
- Execute strategic and tactical activities related to performance management, compensation, and workforce planning
- Run reports and analyze data as needed
- Conduct transactions in our HRIS systems including promotions and terminations
- Help triage employee questions related to payroll, benefits, and leave administration across the teams you work with
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar discipline required; advanced certification or degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a Human Resources role, with experience and knowledge in areas such as benefits, compensation, and performance management
- Experience partnering with management and leadership on complex HR matters
- Ability to demonstrate high level of confidentiality and exercise sound judgement in providing guidance to internal partners
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details; proven success in being highly responsive and effective in a fast-paced organization with numerous competing priorities
- Problem solving and creative skills and the ability to make sound decisions based on accurate and timely data/analyses
- Knowledge of HR-related regulations including but not limited to ADEA, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEOC reporting and other federal laws, knowledge of Canadian regulations considered an asset
- Experience with enterprise-wide HR systems (Workday is a big plus)
- Capability in Microsoft Office suite. Ability to manipulate data in Excel using formulas and pivot tables necessary
- Proven track record of taking ownership and accountability
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Mobile phone and home internet stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive parental and maternity leave benefits
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.