Phreesia is looking for an Associate Director in Client Services supporting our Health System clients! You will be responsible for leading a team of associates, consultants and project leaders. You will also fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, clinical quality, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers, and receptionists) as your team works with the customer to design and implement a Phreesia solution which maximizes their value. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience by helping healthcare providers better understand their patients. As a Client Services Associate Director, you will contribute to our mission by helping your team to implement our solution to best fit the needs of our clients. These customers include health systems within ambulatory and hospital. The position interacts with customers virtually and/or on-site. Our Client Services team helps organizations to better understand their patients by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients.
Who we want:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- A strong understanding of the healthcare industry with a focus on supporting Health Systems and associated service lines within a Health System
- Highly organized and able to provide positive leadership across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Comfortable with overseeing projects involving ambulatory, acute facilities and system level initiatives
- Experience with technology integration implementation
- 8+ years of Project Management, Consulting, and/or Implementation Services experience required, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- Experience implementing a healthcare SAAS Solution required
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to develop clear narratives out of complex ideas and circumstances
- Successful prioritization skills with the ability to oversee multiple large, complex projects at once
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 50% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Services Associate Director, you will guide your team to provide expert consulting services in the areas of workflow analysis, training, build, testing, go-live support, and post go-live optimization.
- Work cross functionally and execute on key initiatives to achieve on time and successful health system implementations.
- Create account level objectives around growth and retention and support team on execution of objectives
- Work closely with prospects to understand the value Phreesia can bring to their organization, while conveying the ideal patient and staff experiences
- Oversee Phreesia implementation projects where there will be multiple Phreesia internal teams involved while serving as the leadership point of contact for the client
- Maintain complete understanding of contract deliverables and set appropriate expectations internally and externally regarding project scope
- Identify resources to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to deviate from the project plan and offer new strategies while gaining consensus from Executive Management to move initiatives forward
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products and offer recommendations to clients
- Support and drive change management process and actively help to gain buy-in from peers on new initiatives
- Manage client related escalations and cross collaborate to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Hold team accountable for development and management of project plans, utilizing project management software
- Grow and develop your team into future leaders
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.