Phreesia is looking for a Senior Consultant in Client Services supporting our Health System clients! You will fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, clinical quality, IT, training, revenue cycle and operations) to lead workflow creation of Phreesia solutions that maximize value for the customer. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience by helping healthcare providers better understand their patients. As a Client Services Senior Consultant, you will contribute to our mission by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients. These customers include health systems within ambulatory and hospital. The position interacts with customers virtually and/or on-site. Our Client Services team helps organizations to better understand their patients by configuring and implementing our solution to best fit the needs of our clients.
Who we want:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- Ability to listen to our clients to better understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- A strong understanding of the healthcare industry with a focus on supporting Health Systems and associated service lines within a Health System
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortable with leading projects involving both ambulatory and acute facilities
- 5 – 7 years of Project Management, Consulting, and/or Implementation Services experience required, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- Experience implementing a healthcare SAAS Solution preferred
- Successful project manager with the ability to lead multiple large, complex projects at once
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non-essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 50% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Services Senior Consultant, you will provide expert consulting services in the areas of workflow analysis, training, build, testing, go-live support, and post go-live optimization.
- Be the client liaison to the sales team during the sales process.
- Work closely with prospects to understand the value Phreesia can bring to their organization, while conveying the ideal patient and staff experiences
- Lead Phreesia implementation projects where there will be multiple Phreesia internal teams involved while serving as the primary point of contact for the client
- Develop and manage project plans, utilizing project management software
- Maintain complete understanding of contract deliverables and manage project scope
- Identify resources to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to deviate from the project plan and offer new strategies while gaining consensus from Executive Management to move projects forward
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products and offer recommendations to clients
- Prior to go live, closely collaborate with Phreesia teams Product Management, Interfaces and Deployment to ensure we are meeting client commitments and providing the appropriate solution
- During go live and after, closely collaborate with Phreesia teams Client Success, Support and Sales to address client concerns/issues
- Support and drive change management process and actively help to gain buy-in from peers on new initiatives
- Manage implementation issues, escalating when appropriate.
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.