As a key member of the Hospital Market Development Team, the Associate Director will play a critical role in executing hospital market expansion initiatives. You will work cross-functionally across the organization to standardize and scale go-to-market activities for net new hospitals, achieving revenue expansion. This work will require an agile, proactive colleague with executive presence, presentation creation and delivery skills, and the ability to make connections across functional areas and levels of seniority. The Associate Director will report to the Senior Director of Market Development, with exposure to and engagement with executives from the VP to the C-Suite levels, both internally and externally.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross functionally and execute on key initiatives to achieve predictable revenue and client growth for the hospital market segment
- Nurture and expand existing health systems clients
- Analyze and report hospital market segment performance metrics
- Operationalize go-to-market strategies that support growth in the hospital market
- Act as a hospital subject matter expert for functional teams across the enterprise including sales, marketing and product
- Standardize go-to-market playbook to achieve scale throughout the organization
- Create executive level deliverables and present at meetings, up to and including senior executive leadership (VP/SVP/C-Suite), both internally and externally
- Lead workstreams as part of cross-functional strategic projects and present to senior management
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of provider organization work experience, with a strong preference for hospitals and health systems
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to develop clear narratives out of complex ideas and circumstances
- Highly organized and able to provide positive leadership across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Demonstrated project management skills with an emphasis on tracking and measuring multiple work streams and summarizing into concise status updates for an executive audience
- Demonstrated organized, detail-oriented, and structured thinking and execution, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed in order to meet deadlines, demonstrating a high level of independent judgment and proactivity
- Analytical mindset
- Flexible, passionate, curious way in the world
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred: Master’s/Advanced Degree (e.g. MBA or MHA)
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.