Phreesia is looking for a Software Architect to join our growing team!
At Phreesia, Architects are hands-on and highly technical people who quickly learn about our users, customers and architecture. You will be responsible for building, documenting and maintaining products that connect Phreesia’s users to their patients and systems of record. The goal is to develop a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office.
You will collaborate closely with Product Management for the Patient Intake team, Operations and supervise other engineering team members such as Developers, QA Engineers and Deployment Engineers to ensure that our products are being built to drive customer usage, are easily supportable by customer teams and are scalable and easily deployable to our users.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of existing products, including new feature requests and bug fixes
- Design and lead implementation of new products
- Lead as Scrum-Master for the team
- Act as technical lead during Beta cycles
- Build prototypes and contribute code during development
- Review all team commits
- Lead team code reviews
- to make all products automatically testable and deployable
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience building and supporting highly-distributed SaaS applications
- Signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to modern Architectures
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.