Phreesia is looking for a Vice President, Talent Acquisition to play an integral role in scaling our company. This individual will manage a team of Recruiters and Talent Sourcers and build pipelines, sourcing strategies, and best practices to meet Phreesia’s hiring needs. We’re looking for someone who has experience leading talent acquisition strategies and best practices in a high-growth environment. Ability to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment and a positive attitude are essential.
- Manage and develop a team of Recruiters and Talent Sourcers to meet targets and hire great talent
- Monitor and adjust current recruiting processes and best practices to continue meeting Phreesia’s hiring needs
- Develop strategies to attract diverse candidates across the United States and Canada
- Collaborate with HR and Finance teams to build hiring forecasts for future needs
- Utilize our Applicant Tracking System to track metrics and run analysis the candidate experience
- Build professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Collect market intelligence on industry and competitor trends and incorporate this into effective sourcing strategies and broader intel for organization
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in sourcing, attracting and interviewing the best talent in the industry
- Bachelor's degree required
- Current or previous experience leading a Recruiting team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and stakeholders
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.