Phreesia is looking for Sales Development Representative – Life Sciences to join our team!
The Sales Development Representative – Life Sciences will focus on identifying qualified leads for Phreesia’s Life Sciences business. These individuals will hunt for leads at media and creative agencies and pharmaceutical clients using independent research and outbound prospecting via phone and email.
SDRs cultivate interest in Phreesia, qualify accounts, and organize meetings and product demos for our Client Experience team. SDRs also assist our Client Experience team with responding to requests for proposals and participating in media day events.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and develop targeted lead lists based on ideal customer profile
- Leverage phone, email, & social media to generate qualified new leads
- Engage agencies and clients to drive awareness and demand for Phreesia services
- Qualify prospects for the Client Experience team
- Research products and companies to uncover new opportunities and contacts
- Identify key buyers and influencers within accounts
- Conduct demos and demonstrate capabilities to agency and life science company prospects
- Manage ongoing communication with agencies (newsletters, relevant articles, etc.)
- Support Life Sciences business goals and targets
- Manage and update all activities, leads, and contacts in Salesforce
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience with demonstrated success in a relevant Sales/Marketing role or training program
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com
- New business development and lead generation experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation & product demonstration skills
- Media agency or healthcare experience preferred
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.