Phreesia is looking for a Client Experience Manager to join our growing Life Sciences team!
This individual will work with Agency buyers and Life Science companies to demonstrate the value that Phreesia could provide to their brands. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to escape the agency/media world and join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Client Experience Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to lead clients to deliver successful, effective, targeted patient engagement digital campaigns.
We need a client-facing, strategic, digital media enthusiast with strong communication skills who has an interest in uncovering opportunities across healthcare brands. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, obtaining opportunities for partnership, providing capabilities presentations, entertaining clients (virtually and in person), and securing brand leads. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies and Life Science organizations.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business with media buying agencies/AORs/Life Science companies for appropriate brands that have patient-facing strategic imperatives
- Foster healthy relationships with customers and manage those relationships through organizational changes
- Prepare/present capabilities presentations and product demonstrations
- Complete media agency RFP templates and ensure that Phreesia is included in such proposals
- Develop strategic and creative account plans for managing agencies/Life Science companies and their respective brand opportunities
- Support Lead managers with our large accounts
- Collaborate regularly with internal Business Development, Analytics and Insights, Sales Ops, Content Strategy, Senior Leadership and Demand Generation Teams
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Increase awareness of Phreesia within the healthcare space
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy
- Healthcare experience required; Point of Care, Out of Home, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Familiarity with digital media vernacular and measurement
- Customer-facing skills
- Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office
- Strategic thinker and listener
- Excellent presentation skills -- comfortable wowing people
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.