Phreesia is looking for an exceptional Web Software Developer to join our growing team! You will report to the Associate Director of Interfaces and work collaboratively with our Life Sciences team. At Phreesia, you will be involved with projects focusing on building, maintaining and deploying web content that can be displayed on a variety of devices being utilized by our customers. You will also participate in customer discussions and build code to create delivery components to pass approved Patient Health Information (PHI) to third parties securely. Our Web Software Developers will also contribute enormously to the development of new software - including building, QA testing, deployment within an agile environment
What You'll Do:
- Assist in deploying and testing messaging campaigns to our various production environments
- Design, build and deliver C#/.NET applications that can communicate with SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) web services and other technologies
- Attend daily scrums and communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders across the organization
What You'll Bring:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
1 to 2 years of experience building Web Applications in a fast paced, agile development environment
Knowledge and experience working with version control systems, preferably Git
Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to shifting priorities / process changes, work independently and collaboratively
Experience working in distributed teams
Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships
Nice to have:
Familiarity with object-oriented programming. Experience with a language like C# or Java
Knowledge and experience with web applications architecture, APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience working with front end development frameworks like React or Angular
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.