Phreesia is looking for a Technical Associate to join our team!
This role is responsible for the first level of technical, product usage and account administration support for Phreesia's clients. This role will heavily rely on client inbound support, as well as communication through our support cases. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, executing configuration changes, assisting with product navigation, and escalating issues as required.
Through your experience as a Technical Associate, you'll be exposed to different aspects of technical support, product configuration, and client management. We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working with internal and external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills and capabilities to grow your career in our technical support stream.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an outstanding experience to customers throughout the support process
- Act as both the Subject Matter Expert and product Super User for the existing client base
- Troubleshoot by using required tools and checklist resources to properly understand and problem solve issues being reported
- Effectively document and gather information about all reported issues and escalate through Phreesia ticketing software
- Manage multiple avenues of support requests including telephone, e-mail, client portal, and live chat
What You'll Bring:
- University degree or college diploma, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Experience in a technical or customer support role
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- Willingness to learn message transformation and exchange between disparate systems
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.