Phreesia is looking for a Client Success Associate to join our team!
This role is responsible for helping to improve client utilization, retention, and overall client satisfaction. Client Success Associates work alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Managers to fully engage the client at all levels and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working with internal and external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills and capabilities to grow your career in our client success stream.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively engage clients to support and drive adoption and usage of specific products and features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Partner with client executives and key business leaders
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Business Development, Support, Product Management, Client Services and Sales to address customer issues
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and product Super User for the existing client base, implement new add on features and products
- Ensure overall satisfaction and engagement for Phreesia's clients
- Proactively address client risks based on product usage trends and key performance indicators
What You'll Bring:
- University degree required
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.