As a senior member of our Marketing and Business Development team, the Director, Market Development will play a critical role in Phreesia’s current and future growth. You will be accountable for key metrics in one of Phreesia’s markets segments and will provide strategic leadership in collaboration with Sales, Customer Solutions and Marketing teams. We are looking for smart, aggressive and thoughtful business operators to proactively identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities to expand revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross functionally and lead market development strategy to achieve predictable revenue and client growth
- Manage to revenue metrics and targets and hold the market team accountable
- Evaluate and capitalize on opportunities that fuel both short- and long-term market growth
- Identify and remove barriers to sale for your market
- Create processes and programs to establish scalable infrastructure for your market
- Identify and operationalize go-to-market strategies that support growth
- Nurture and expand partner relationships for your market
- Analyze and report market segment performance metrics to Phreesia senior leadership team
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 8+ years of work experience in corporate/business development, consulting or product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to drive business growth through strategic, market-based solutions
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with all levels of client, internal staff, and management
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Proven ability to effectively influence across a matrix organization
- Knowledge of the Healthcare IT industry a plus
- High energy and self-starter orientation
- Phreesia values the health and safety of our employees, partners, and clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non-essential travel company-wide. This role may require up to 50% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted
Who we are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.