Phreesia is looking for a Software Architect to join our growing Integrations team!
At Phreesia, Architects are hands-on and highly technical people who have a strong understanding about our users, customers and architecture. You will gain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry while leading a distributed team of talented software engineers. You will also build, document and maintain products that connect Phreesia’s users to their patients and systems of record. The goal is to develop a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office.
You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and collaborate closely with Product Management for the Integrations team, Operations groups and supervise other engineering team members such as Developers, QA Engineers and Deployment Engineers to ensure that our products are being built to drive customer usage, are easily supportable by customer teams and are scalable and easily deployable to our users.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of existing products, including new feature requests and bug fixes
- Design and lead implementation of new products
- Act as Scrum-Master for team
- Act as technical lead during Beta cycles
- Build prototypes and contribute code during development
- Review all team commits
- Lead team code reviews
- Assist with hiring additional Engineering staff
Technologies We Use:
- Microsoft.NET in C#
- Java systems connecting to databases (SQL Server, MongoDB or Oracle)
- Cloud systems (Amazon Web Services)
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.